Monday, April 22, 2013

Thank you letter (3rd)

Hey! So it’s the 22nd again. I just want to thank you for…
1. listening to everything I say, from serious things to my non-sense rant about my everyday struggle with laziness. (lol)
2. making me love things I hate before, and even making me excited for those
3. giving me unconditional support when I lose confidence in my work.
4. telling me things I haven’t heard from other people.
5. being the most patient person I know.
6. appreciating me for being me, with flaws and all. And for that I am now more capable of embracing myself, with flaws and all.
7. wanting me to change, not for your benefit but for my goodness.
8. reminding that I am worthy, even though I feel otherwise; and..
9. being a proof of God’s unconditional love for me. I feel unworthy and yet He gave me the most amazing man I know.

You’ve done a lot of things for me that I cannot express into words. You’re not just a boyfriend to me. You are, more importantly, my best friend and my brother. Best-est friend I could possibly ask God for.
I love you so much, mahal! Cheers for the eternity we’ll be spending with each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment