Monday, April 22, 2013

One month.

Date posted: February 22,2013

It is crazy to think that we’ve only known each other for a few months. Everything just fell into their right places and I’ve never felt this much happiness before. Everyday I thank God for having you in my life. I love everything about you. I just want to thank you for everything, for being patient and understanding. Feel ko talaga matagal na tayo magkakilala eh! Hahaha. Sabagay, kambal nga kasi kita. Sobrang comfortable ko kaagad sa’yo which is really weird. Yung tipong ilang hours palang tayo magkakilala pero it feels like we’ve been talking to each other for years na. I can still remember yung days na na-ffrustrate ako sa’yo ‘cause we act like tayo na pero ayaw mo pa. Babae lang? HAHAHA. And nung tinanong mo na ako if I can be your girlfriend (na nadulas ka lang naman dahil nagpa-pressure ka sakin), sobrang hindi ko alam kung iiyak ba ako or hindi. Ending, natatawa ako pero di ko pinaparinig sa’yo. Pano kasi feeling ko nung tinanong mo na ako nun e para akong sinagot ng nililigawan ko.

I am just really happy to be with you. And lalo na that God used you para mapalapit ako sakanya. I really feel blessed to have you :)

 (First photo together, yay!)


This is just the beginning of something that will never end. I love you so much, pare :)



No comments:

Post a Comment